28 January, 2009

Baja Ride 2005

Shane and Punky at the end of the ride.

Bill and some Mexican we were asking for directions.

San Fransisquito


The Beached tugboat by San Quintin that is no longer there. It has been picked clean.

Bill, Punky Shane and myself at the top of the rocky hill. We should be seeing this spot this year.

This was trip that Punky messed up his finger on the first day and I ended up cutting mine open on the second day. Oh yeah..... and Bill got a really bad contusion.

Picture at Sunrise at Guillermos

Coming down the sandwash just before the Bay of LA Highway.
The rest of the pictures can be seen at http://flickr.com/photos/bajabunk/sets/72157613098719594/













2 comments:

  1. I think he knocked that rock over, it used to stand up the other way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trent Graves told me about doing the Baja with you guys a couple of years ago and got me all excited about going in 2011. I supose we must be cousins. Trent said you all have roots in Bunkerville, I live here I'm 41 and have a farm here. If you have a phone # or email you don't mind giving out it would be great to talk to you. We ride bikes up here almost every week till it gets to hot. I'd love to show you around if you ever get up here.

    Bob Bunker
    702-612-3168
    bobnjoc@cascadeaccess.com

    ReplyDelete